Thursday 7 March 2013

Guest Designer - Belinda Spencer Australia

Witajcie kochani, w tym miesiącu wręcz zaroi się u nas od fantastycznych gości:) Dziś mam ogromną przyjemność przedstawić Wam jedną z najbardziej utalentowanych scraperek z Australii - Belindę Spencer. Zapraszam Was do poznania jej bliżej i oczywiście podziwiania jej prac z naszych papierów:)

Hello my dear friends! This month will be just blown away by many wonderful projects of our Guest Designers and there will be so many of them:)  We start today with one of the most talented girl in Australia - Belinda Spencer. Let's meet her a bit closer and have a look at her stunning creations with 13 arts papers:)

My name is Belinda Spencer and I have been scrapping since 2003. 
I live on a farm in South Australia with my husband Brenton, my two children; Hayley, 7 and William 6, our dogs Merlin and Ziva, a neurotic brown Burmese called Noodle as well as lots of cows, deer and chooks (not to mention the koalas, kangaroos, snakes and lizards that pop in from time to time).

My main focus for scrapbooking has always been 12” x 12” layouts but more recently I have become addicted to cardmaking and artist trading cards.

My style tends to include elements of shabby chic, vintage, fussy cutting and a touch of grunge. I love to include texture, dimension and different techniques. These days I cannot seem to complete a layout or card without gesso, Distress Inks and Glimmermist. My inspiration comes from my children, blog surfing, magazines, product and other scrappers that I admire.

I have been published in Scrapbook Creations and Scrapbooking Memories magazines.

I currently teach at Seriously Scrapbooking in Adelaide, am a Design Team member at The Dusty Attic and The Scrapbook Store and 2013 Creative Team member for Darkroom Door.

I am so thrilled to be a guest designer for 13 @rts.  Thankyou so much for inviting me Aida!! Your papers are just beautiful. 

You can see more of my work on my blog http://happyscrapspace.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Belinda






I just loooove your work Belinda, thank you so much for accepting my invitation and for creating these awesome projects:) It was a great pleasure to have you here:)

xoxoxo 
Ayeeda

6 comments:

  1. Wow...such beautiful creations!!!!Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous!! Really fabulous project, Belinda!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Gorgeous work Belinda...I'm always in awe of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects Belinda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Belinda, how sensational to be GD and your pages are just fabulous. You have rocked it here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous gorgeous work Belinda!

    ReplyDelete