Saturday 9 March 2013

Guest Designer - Romy Veul - the Netherlands

Witajcie, zgodnie z obietnicą dziś kolejny wspaniały gość na blogu:)
Poznajcie tę wspaniałą i zdolną dziewczynę z Holandii:) 

Hello, as I promised we've got really huge amount of talent of our Guest Designers to share this month:) 
Today let's meet another great and talented girl from Netherlands:)



My name is Romy Veul and I'm a 19-year-old scrapaholic from the Netherlands. I study Dutch language & linguistics in Amsterdam and when I'am not studying, I love to be creative in some way. Since primary school I have always had a creative hobby (making jewelry, 3D cards, flower arranging etc.), but after a while I always started looking for something new. That was until I was put in touch with scrapbooking. What a wonderful way to combine my love for creativity and my passion for photos. I am still hooked to creating both layouts and cards and photography has grown into a hobby too! I love to try different styles: from shabby chic & vintage to bold & colourful, though I tend to love the shabby chic/vintage style most lately. No matter what style I try, I almost always incorporate lots of layers and details in my work. I think they are my signature. I am currently proudly designing for Bo Bunny, Maja Design, Once Upon a Sketch, Scraps of Elegance and a Dutch magazine.  
I'm very honoured and excited to be a guest designer for 13 Arts. Their papers are so beautiful and unique and I had a blast working with them. Thank you so much, Ayeeda and Agnieszka, for having me as a guest artist!
You can find more of my work on my blog: 

Oto co przygotowała dla nas Romy:
Romy has created beautiful project with our papers:




Bardzo dziękuję Romy - cudowne prace:)
Thank You Romy for these wonderful projects! You're amazing! :)

xoxo
Ayeeda

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations Romy...you always do amazing thinks with layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczne prace - beautiful projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for having me as a guest designer :) Your papers are amazing and I had so much fun playing with them.

    ReplyDelete