Saturday 1 June 2013

A layout and card set by Nadia Cannizzo!

Hi everyone! 

Nadia Cannizzo here with you today sharing a layout and a card set  I created with the BEAUTIFUL All Is Love collection and Frosted Life collection.



"Life is so beautiful"
 I totally love the All Is Love collection and the pink and light green colours in it are just perfect for feminine layouts. For this one here, I decided to use a darker page from the Frosted Life collection for a bit of a contrast and used gesso with a sponge over it to create  a white base before spraying some soft pink mist.



 The hexagon chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs. Once my background was ready, I placed the chipboard down and then applied some more gesso very roughly with a sponge so it all blended in together.









Now here is a set of cards I also created..This time I used the soft teal colours from the All Is Love collection along with some of my favourite dies and embellishments. 





Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

Have a great day everyone :) 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beautiful projects sweet Nada!!
    Love them all!

    ReplyDelete