Tuesday 20 September 2016

'Memories' by Lisa Griffith

Hello 13 arts friends! Lisa here with a layout created with the beautiful
'Out of the Blue' collection designed by Olga.

'Memories'


I loved the blue and green paints on this paper so I created some texture in the background using 13 arts white gesso and a stencil and then used some 13 arts ink and paint in those same colors to create a colorful backdrop for this sweet vintage photograph of my mum as a flower girl.



Here is a list of all the 13 arts products I used:

13 arts White Gesso
13 arts Clear Gesso
13 arts Gel Medium
Ayeeda Paint Matte Green
Ayeeda Splash ink Light Blue
Out of the Blue 'Blue Mood' Paper
Aura Rosa 'Spring Flowers' Paper
13 arts Silver Microspheres
13 arts Stencil 'Damask'
Starlight Collection Chipboard Words


I'll be back soon with a brand new challenge for fall...



Hugs, Lisa

2 comments: