Saturday 10 September 2016

Skydiving | Terhi Koskinen

Hi all, Terhi here!

Today I'm happy to share my coolest thing I've ever done  - jump off from an airoplane!


I'm turning 30 this month, and decided years ago that skydiving is something I WILL do it before my big birthday.
I did it.


No words to descripe the feeling of free fall! 
The full adventure is recorded on a video, if you are brave enough to watch it ;) 
See it in my YouTube channel, here.


This layout is made for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration challenge site, as a guest designer from 13arts. We are sponsoring the challenge this month, so go on and join in order to win something nice from us!


The sketch is used, as well as all the color from the color scheme.
For evidence I chose solid background, text, string and chipboards. And for testimony, as the title says, I just want to FLY all day.
These cases are so much fun, join CSI here!


Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

1 comment: