Tuesday 20 December 2016

Vintage Journal Page | Fiona Paltridge

Hello my 13@rts lovelies! Well this is my last post for 2016. What an amazing year it has been. So many amazing opportunities have come my way and I have had the chance to get to know so many wonderful people who I now am proud to call my friends.



I wanted to create a journal page to celebrate my journey so far. My title is Dream, Magic, Believe. I truly believe that if you work hard and dream big, your dreams can become a reality.


I had so much fun playing with Olga's "His and Her" collection. it is my first real play with it and boy am I in love with the vintage look you can achieve from it!

 My background is made up from layers of  Rainbow Colors in both the  Black Duo and Brown. both of which compliment this vintage style perfectly. I also couldn't wait to try out the new Acrylic SPALSH! Ink in the Glitter Black. the photo's really don't do it any justice. this stuff is AMAZING!


13@rts products used:


Thank you so much to each and everyone of you for your support throughout the year. It has been amazing. I will most certainly see you all again in 2017!

I hope you all have a very safe and festive Christmas and New year. x


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Fee! I love your thought process too - work hard and dream big. The fact that you're uber-talented helps too!

    ReplyDelete