Monday 5 March 2018

Dream always by Aida

Hello :) I want to share with you today my layout made with Alice in Candyland paper and mix of natural elements.  I was going to show another project and meet you in the evening for a life show to show you some watercolor techniques on other project, but I have to postpone it, as I lost my voice.... So as soon as I get my voice back, I want to make life show on our FB page and show you some cool techniques with our new products. As always nothing goes as planned, so here is the layout created for AALL and CREATE online class, so those of you who are registered can watch the whole process there. And we all will meet on FB live soon :)

Witajcie:) Chciałabym dziś pokazać Wam mój layout na papierze Alice in Candyland. Miałam zamiar pokazać inną pracę  i spotkać się z Wami na live show wieczorem, ale straciłam głos, więc musimy to przełożyć.... Jak tylko uda mi się odzyskać głos spotkamy się i pokażę Wam kilka fajnych technik z nowymi akwarelowymi produktami. Jak zawsze nic nie idzie zgodnie z planem, więc pozdrawiam Was i zostawiam z moi naturalnym layoutem, który powstał dla AALL and CREATE, jeśli jesteście tam zarejestrowani, możecie obejrzeć również video krok po kroku z powstawania tej pracy, a z wszystkimi spotkam się już wkrótce na naszym fanpage'u:)

Dream Always 


No comments:

Post a Comment